I love artificial intelligence simply because of the amazing things that it can do for people and businesses at large. Of course, being hands on in the world of Artificial intelligence I leveraged the AI offered by ChatGPT to assist me with this blog, which I reviewed and credit checked as far as humanly possible prior to posting the content. The importance of monitoring, credit checking and more by developers and users throughout the world cannot be understated and forever lingers in the back of my mind as someone who advocates ethical artificial intelligence.
Automation is one of my favorite forms of artificial intelligence, and there are many, but automation is a true business enabler. Taking away mundane everyday tasks so that we can better use the time available to us in a working day. Sending weekly reports via email could take up to 1 hour to send, why not automate it? Get back a vital hour of your day so that you may shift your focus to more important tasks, and why not? Here, in this business scenario, artificial intelligence is your best friend, not just to you, but also to the business.
Here is a blog on pro’s and cons of Artificial intelligence automation written by ChatGPT, who also supplied a link to the entire source for you to read should you so wish, The Pros And Cons Of Artificial Intelligence (forbes.com):
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a powerful technology that has the potential to revolutionize the way we live and work. However, like any new technology, it has its pros and cons. In this blog post, we will explore some of the key advantages and disadvantages of AI automation.
- Fewer errors: AI can help reduce errors in tasks that are repetitive or require a high degree of accuracy.
- Increased efficiency: AI can perform tasks faster and more efficiently than humans.
- Cost savings: By automating certain tasks, businesses can save money on labor costs.
- Improved decision-making: AI can analyze large amounts of data quickly and accurately, helping businesses make better decisions.
- Enhanced customer experience: AI-powered chatbots and virtual assistants can provide customers with 24/7 support.
- Job displacement: As AI becomes more prevalent, some jobs may become obsolete.
- Lack of creativity: AI is not capable of creative thinking or innovation.
- Security risks: As AI becomes more sophisticated, it may become more difficult to secure against cyber threats.
- Bias: AI algorithms may be biased based on the data they are trained on.
- Dependence on technology: As we become more reliant on AI, we may lose some of our ability to perform tasks without it.
In conclusion, while AI automation has many benefits, it also has its drawbacks. It is up to businesses and individuals to weigh the pros and cons and determine how best to incorporate this technology into their lives and work.
Here is my, (no AI), conclusion:
Artificial intelligence must be viewed, not as an enemy to mankind, but as a tool to be used for enablement. We fear what we do not understand and thus, we must ensure that we empower ourselves to better understand the Artificial Intelligence available to us today in the world. It is also important to Support the initiatives that focus on ethical AI as this will establish the foundational and vital “moral compass” and “does and don’ts” that serves not just businesses worldwide, but mankind as a whole.
#automation #futurefit #smartwebsites
Jaylee Venter - Customer Technical Liaison