Salt Essential Information Technology has a vacancy for an independent, self-motivated, up-to-date technologies to fill the position as a System Administrator / Solutions Architect for on-premises, cloud and hybrid infrastructure solutions for our clients.
This role has to elements of responsibility to it and needs to be managed accordingly.
- The position of system administrator consists of installing, configuring, and supporting an organization and/or customers’-based server infrastructure.
- This includes performing necessary maintenance and monitoring to provide continuous network availability, security, server performance and availability of the file/print, email and Internet services, backups and Virtual Infrastructures.
- Solution Architect to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs.
- The Solution Architect’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects.
Seniority Level: Senior Technologist
Industry: Information Technology & Services Computer & Network Security
Employment Type: Full-time, performance contract base
Skills and Certification (non-negotiable)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Efficient communication skills (internal and external).
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Adaptability/Flexibility — Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Minimum of 5 years in the industry as a Microsoft Certified Professional
- Minimum of 5 years utelizing Microsoft portals and tools
- Minimum 5 years of submitting incentive, payment etc of Microsoft claims
Email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 17:00 CAT, 20 September 2020