Salt Essential Information Technology is taking our technology department to a new height and is looking for an individual that can help define our cloud-based technology strategy and business plan. Develop products and solutions based on bespoke Microsoft technology such as Microsoft 365 and Azure amongst others to achieve the goals company’s overall goals and objectives.
The individual will be responsible for managing the technical processes, documentation, systems, tools and a small cloud technologist team to ensure a profitable business unit within the Technology Centre Department. This will include the timeous submission of technical proof of work delivered for vendor payment claims and incentives.
This position will further require ongoing research and development to ensure that the company’s offerings are ahead of the curve and deliver cutting edge technology to our existing and potential new customer base.
Seniority Level: Team Lead
Industry: Information Technology & Services Computer & Network Security
Employment Type: Full-time, performance contract base
Skills and Certification (non-negotiable)
- Business Strategic, Tactical and Operational Planning
- Financial Planning
- Team Leadership
- Microsoft vendor certification: SQL
- Microsoft vendor certification: Microsoft 365
- Microsoft vendor certification: Azure
- Microsoft vendor certification: SharePoint
- Software Development
- Web Applications Development
- Minimum of 5 years in the industry as a Microsoft Certified Professional
- Minimum of 5 years utilising Microsoft portals and tools
- Minimum 5 years of submitting incentive, payment etc of Microsoft claims
Email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 17:00 CAT, 20 September 2020